Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Me and My Pathetic Life...


MP3 For Addicters:
Deftones-Lucky You
Cannibal Corpse-Pounded To Dust
Korn-Children Of The Korn


Peace upon everyone....
Well i hope that phrases sounds good to everyone. Yeah..Just another sad story from me.. :-(

It's a normal things for everyone to desire a happy life cause every single of us don't deserve any miserable things to rush our day. But I've wonder why every single of my day just keep rushing by the undesire things.

Its like in hell when you suddenly have to face a bad thing when you're in a good mood to start your day. Today I feel that its a big big mistake when I decide to do my internship at Alor Setar. This damn town has thrown me in a very deep problem that I could never imagine...

Gosh...its sound silly when you have to seat in a place that does'nt brings you any benefits...You need to be worry about they gonna sack you out and conclute a bad result on you...

Hushhh...everyday you need to take a long long ride to go there without ant money in your pocket and keep asking about "how I'm going to have a lunch meal today?" and the perfect answer that you've get to answer all that silly questions is take a deep breath and just run your day as usual.....isn't that sad and silly...

A few years ago...being in my hometown is a pleasure for because i don't have to worry about headache or something like that..but now...this fucking headache are like my new friend. Everyday I have to think about work without any payment..haha..... Sounds like I've kill myself.

Now, none of things would make me feel better...everything that rushing here just driving me crazy...
Thats right....now I'm going to remind every single of you who are battle their examinations to enter the unversity gate...."be a university's student is quite horror....but be in practical session without payment is like you have to build a pyramid to pharoah...well, you may think that i'm implying you too far away..but this is a truth...it happen to me...

To be honest, sometimes i cried when i'm thinking about my fucking fate....and as usual money is the main thing to change this miserable life....I'm not sure whether you suffer from this problem or not but for mr Yesss....it's a major problem for me and for everyone i guesss... The phrase "money is not everything just suit for wealthy people only....but just asking who didn't interested into money?

At my chilhood, I just keep thanking because I think that I'm one of the lucky person in this world... Nuts My ass.....Lastly I realize that this world is bigger than a ball....many other things that I need to run my life...and I'm not so lucky as I thought...Its so sad when you lastly awake from your sweet dreams and lastly jump into deep muddy hole.....

I guess i better stop here because i want to continue crying my fate and hope that god still loving me... Ok then...hope your luck is better than me today....

Au revoir..

1 comment:

FairooL said...

To this anonymous-Would you mind to leave your blog address, so that i can go and check out your blog...