Wednesday, January 04, 2006

............Head and Ache..............



"Headache is still headache while Joy is still a Joy"

This is the second day of my lectures...and guess what........
I still can't register for every subject at my school........arrrrrrrrrrghhhh...

Everything is becaused of the rubbish system...Just wanna make everyone get headache and have to take an aspirin or painkiller....now i know why that the 'System of a Down' has wrote a song name ''Fuck The System''.....

Since i left to continue my study in here....i mean after the practical session in Alor Setar...its quite lonely for me....but after had meet several of my friends here...it seem turns to okay....
but this fucking system had make have to massage my head until now.....

I hope everything will be settle by tommorow because i dont want this rubbish problem force me to extend my study.... i feel bored to wake up in the morning and thinking about my lecturers babling because i'm late for his or her class......

Another problems is I have to settled my thesis on this semester, afterward I won't join the convocation in this coming august or september....., its seem just expelled from my head now......everything has driven me crazy now........but luckily, i'm not completely insane yet.........yes, yet.....

To whoever intended to enter the university, and dreaming about the joy of Student's Life...
hahaha.........everything was a myth.....please do come and see for yourself....kalau korang tak gila, maknanya something wrong la dengan korang....heh...

But if you have a good management skills....this is a right place for you.......but not all in here was sucks...there also a lot of fun here if you like to learn and study hard......i wish.......

Sorry i have to go now...........better to leave before i starting to tell you there's a monster will melt your brain here...........Chaos.....



No comments: