Thursday, May 08, 2008

Life is Just Pathetic

Hello there......

Seems like a year i've ignore this respective session and know what, I have a lot of things to say especially about someting that bother my mind recently....

Do you notice that on the last post 've tell every single of you that I hate work... and finally "GOD HAS MAKE ME NO JOB AT ALL"... Yeah...... Just serve me right.....

On the early 2007 I had traffic accident (Lebuhraya Utara Selatan near the Batu Kawan exit)... Allowed me to tell you, that was among the most nightmare episode in my life... Being hitted a 1:20 a.m on the highway where every vehicle put their speed not less than 100 kilometeres per hour.... Wooo... that was close to death....

This accident had cause me scars on my face and make me lost three of my teeth... But what more important is, this accident also has grab my self confidence...I've been depressed for more than a year, talking to minimal peoples... I feel that was the end of my ambitions, my life, and the end of character for people named 'FairooL'....

For now, the sorrow has not ended yet... but it slowly recover to the origin possesion... but I don't think that it may fully recover... I don't know... Just pray to God...

For quite a long time I've been hiding from friends, from peoples, from myself, and also from the cruel environment which won't give you a damn if your spirit not strong enough.... To be silly, I've been crying almost everyday when thinking about my teeth and scars on the face.... I can't exactly remember what I had plan for 2007... It just ruined by the accident... So sad haa, when we have to face with that kind of challenge in our life... For God sake, I feel lost in myself....

All I can say is I just want to find a good job and spend my life with the feeling of happy... With the circumstances, now I had a new perspectives of lives and try to make people around me happy after I am.....

See ya later....

1 comment:

DrugLord said...

peat...
how's life..
well..its hard to hear news from u laa..
wei...pe cer??
aku tgh tggu ko la bro...
kire sad story gk lerr blog ko yg latest nih...
but actually..
most of them out there dun know what have u been through...
well..its juz part of parcel on every human life journey...
relax bro..
what u need to do is juz reorganized ur target...
first is...
God...(will hear all of ur request)
Family...(important)
People around u...(what will they expect from u)
Last is...U urself...
What u wanna achive in futere years..
1. Married??
2. Harta??
3. Status??
4. Achievements??

Bro...
Do get on track again...
Reorganize ur life..
Step by step...
U'll get it...
For sure...

From ur fren..

^^-daun ketom-^^